Did you celebrate Thirsty Thursday?
Yesterday (13th June) was Thirsty Thursday, an initiative by South Warwickshire CCG and the Warwickshire Hydration Partnership to encourage better hydration for people of all ages across Warwickshire.
Do you know your water facts?
– Water can help your body to fight back against the most common life threatening illnesses.
– Drinking 1 litre of water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning helps to jump start your metabolism and helps re-energise your body before breakfast.
– Drinking 1 glass of water at least 30 minutes before a meal will aide in digestion and weight loss while drinking 1 glass of water one hour after completing a meal will help your body to absorb the nutrients from that meal.
– Drinking 1 glass of water before bed will help your body cycle through any toxins present and dispel waste instead of allowing them to harm your insides.
– Water is essential to life and our bodies.
Click here to download the Thirsty Thursday water facts poster: Thirsty Thursday poster