Warwickshire’s Dementia Strategy 2016-2019
Considerable work has been undertaken to continue the delivery of Warwickshire’s Dementia Strategy 2016-2019.
- WCC has been able to expand the capacity of the current dementia navigator service to include an additional three roles
- There is a Dementia Support Worker in Extra Care Housing (ECH) and this role is being trialled in ECH housing schemes
- There is a 12 week programme supporting people to live well with dementia through participation in Physical Activity at various venues across Warwickshire
- From September 2017 to March 2018 Warwickshire County Council have funded Dementia Friendly Communities
- We are continuing to encourage sign up to the dementia friend’s initiative
Please see link below for full details